Contact if Interested -
- I mined this magical Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal in New York state. This crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated a hammered circle geometric setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
The crystal is approximately 11mm across and the pendant is approximately 21mm tall including the bail. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Available at The Drawing Room @Anthi F in Marion, MA. Contact The Drawing Room for more information.
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Available at The Drawing Room @Anthi F in Marion, MA. Contact The Drawing Room for more information.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.