Contact if Interested -
- Although this necklace has been sold, I can recreate something very similar using a similar-sized crystal: This uniquely crafted recycled sterling silver necklace features a Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal that I recently mined in New York state. This amazing crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated the pendant and setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant. The hanging crystal is meant to swing loosely and may be worn behind or in front of the hammered silver disc.
The crystal is approximately 8 x 7 mm and the pendant is approximately 1.25" tall including the bail. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade clasp. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Handmade in three to five business days in my studio in Concord, MA.
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.