- This handmade necklace showcases the sweetness and warmth of three beautiful American stones: Prudent Man plume agate from Custer County Idaho, rose quartz from Maine, and topaz from Utah. These beautiful stones are complimented by their unique recycled Argentium sterling silver handmade settings and a handwoven recycled fine silver chain. I handcrafted all of the silver in this necklace and I hope that you enjoy its elegance and beauty.
The pendant portion is 65mm at widest point (both sections combined). The faceted rose quartz gem is 2.8 carats. The total length of the necklace including the handwoven recycled fine silver chain and handmade clasp is just shy of 18". The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo, "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- Prudent Man plume agate (mined in Idaho, cut by a lapidary artist in Maine)
- rose quartz (mined in Maine, cut by a lapidary artist in Maine)
- topaz (mined in Utah)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled fine silver chain (tarnish-resistant)
- Ready to ship this stunning one-of-a-kind necklace to you immediately.
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.