Contact if Interested -
- I mined this beautiful Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal in New York state. This special crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated a minimalist hammered teardrop geometric setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA!
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this beautiful necklace to you immediately.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.