- This long necklace is a real statement piece - it features a giant blue beryl (aquamarine) crystal (in its natural crystalline shape) that was mined at Fisher Quarry in Topsham, Maine. I used eco-friendly recycled sterling silver to create its unique setting, and it hangs from a long 30" recycled sterling silver chain. This necklace is a real attention-getter! More pictures coming soon.
The entire pendant is about 2.5" from top to bottom, with the crystal itself measuring about 2.25" long. The recycled sterling silver chain is 30" long including the handmade clasp. The hook of the clasp is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver), as is the back of the pendant.
Handmade in my studio in Concord, MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- blue beryl/aquamarine (mined in Topsham, Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this amazing necklace to you immediately!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.