- This unique galaxy-like stone is a mix of lazulite, quartzite, pyrite, and kyanite, and was mined on Graves Mountain in Georgia, USA. I handcrafted a setting in eco-friendly recycled Argentium sterling silver pendant, which is tarnish-resistant, and hand-engraved the rays around the bezel. I suspended this pendant on an extra-long chain, so you can wear it alone or layer it with your other favorite necklace.
The pendant measures approximately just over an inch across. The back of the pendant is stamped with "925" (to denote sterling silver) and the Beryllina hummingbird logo. The chain measures 30" long total, including the handmade Argentium sterling silver hook and eye clasp.
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- lazulite, quartzite, pyrite, and kyanite (mined at Graves Mountain in Georgia, USA)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this fabulous necklace to you immediately!
The display mineral in photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.