- I mined this unique Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal in New York state. This wonderful crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see, and even has a smaller crystal attached, having grown together around 300 million years ago. The crystals have not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated a hammered circle geometric setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
The crystal is approximately 10mm across and the pendant is approximately 22mm tall including the bail. The recycled sterling silver chain is 16" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind necklace to you immediately!
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.