- I mined this magical Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal in New York state, and created its unique celestial setting. This sparkly crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated the hammered star setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
This enchanting crystal is approximately 8mm across and dangles in the star pendant, which is approximately 25mm tall including the bail. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind to you immediately.
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.