- I mined this special smoky quartz crystal fragment in New Hampshire. This mysterious crystal features several of its natural facets and has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated a hammered square geometric setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
The crystal is approximately 13mm across and the pendant is approximately 17mm tall, and is set at an angle in the square, which is suspended loosely between two lengths of chain. This recycled sterling silver necklace is 18" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- smoky quartz (mined in New Hampshire by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind necklace to you immediately!
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.