Loop in Loop with Starshine
- I mine these amazing Herkimer Diamond quartz crystals in New York. The facets are all natural - the crystals are not cut or polished at all. I handcraft an Argentium sterling silver setting for the crystal, which is tarnish-resistant. The charm is removable, so you can wear the bracelet with or without it. I hand make this chain - shaping, fusing, and weaving each individual link - using a 5000 year old jewelry-making technique, using recycled fine silver (99.9% pure silver, also tarnish-resistant). The chain feels lovely to the touch. It is strong, yet feels light and is very comfortable (and beautiful!) to wear.
You can see and read about the process I use to craft this chain in my blog post "Handmaking Chain Using a 5000-Year-Old Technique".
The crystal will be between 7 and 10mm across. The chain is approximately 3mm by 3mm. Available in a variety of lengths. The handmade recycled sterling silver hook and eye clasp is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver). Also available as a necklace.
You will receive the a Herkimer similar to the one pictured, and I will hand make the bracelet for you in your length in my studio in Concord, MA in 10 days or less.
- Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled fine silver (chain)
- recycled sterling silver (clasp)
- I will hand make your bracelet for you in my studio in Concord, MA in 10 days or less.
All of my jewelry is hand-fabricated (no casting) so please allow for very minor variation, but I do my best to make sure they are as close to identical to the original in the photograph as possible.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.