- I created this peaceful piece after an inspiration for the design several years ago. I handmade the entire pendant out of recycled Argentium sterling silver to encase these stunning stones in a dreamy collection.
The handcrafted setting at the top features a pale blue aquamarine that was mined in Connecticut, beautifully faceted into an oval shape stone.
The unique and intriguing stone in the middle is a slice of a pink limb cast, which is a tree limb or root that was covered by volcanic ash or mudflow, and replaced with beautifully translucent agate and quartz over time. This stunning slice was mined in Oregon and cut by a lapidary artist in Maine, and features natural quartz crystal druzy in the hole in the center.
The bottom stone is a gorgeous aquamarine cabochon that was both mined and cut into its shape in Maine. I knew that these three stones belonged together in a dreamy pendant and just had to make it happen. The whitish color of the Argentium sterling silver complements the dreamscape that these stones provide, and I hand crafted all of the settings to perfectly hug these stones.
The pendant is attached to a recycled sterling silver chain with a handmade clasp, and totals 18" in length.
The pendant is approximately 68mm long and 35mm wide at its widest point. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
I handcrafted this special piece in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- aquamarine gem (mined in Connecticut)
- pink limb cast (mined in Oregon)
- aquamarine cabochon (mined in Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver pendant and clasp
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this truly one of a kind necklace to you immediately.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.