- This grounding cluster of four quartz points was mined in Arkansas. I used eco-friendly recycled sterling silver to create its setting, and hung it on a long 30" recycled sterling silver chain with handmade clasp.
This crystal measures about an inch. The recycled sterling silver chain is 30" long including the handmade clasp. The hook of the clasp is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver), as is the back of the pendant.
Handmade in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- quartz (mined in Arkansas)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this beautiful necklace to you immediately!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.