Sold Out! -
- The hammered texture of this recycled silver disc is deep and intriguing, with varied craters and a matte finish. A natural green Maine tourmaline crystal, which I mined in Maine, swings suspended from silver - wear it in front or behind the hammered disc for two different looks. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated the pendant and setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish-resistant.
The tourmaline crystal is approximately 8x5mm and the pendant is approximately 35mm tall from the top of the bail to the bottom of the crystal. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade clasp.
Handmade in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- green tourmaline (mined in Maine by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this amazing necklace to you immediately. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.