- A natural green tourmaline crystal that I mined in Maine is snugly held by a one of a kind setting that I created using eco-friendly recycled sterling silver. It dangles from a hammered silver circle, which is suspended between lengths of handwoven fine silver chain. I created this chain by hand using a 5000 year old technique. All of the silver in this one of a kind necklace is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver, and I dug the crystal from the earth myself.
The entire necklace measures just over 16" long. The hook of the handmade hook and eye clasp is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in my studio in MA. Free shipping in the USA!
- green tourmaline crystal (mined in Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled fine silver chain (tarnish-resistant)
- Ready to ship this stunning one-of-a-kind necklace to you immediately. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.