- Spurrite, an uncommon and unique purple stone that was mined in the Tres Hermanas Mountains in New Mexico, snugly hangs below a 1" long black tourmaline crystal that I mined in Maine. This one of a kind pendant hums with optimism and grounding vibes. I handmade the entire pendant out of recycled Argentium sterling silver, which has been oxidized for a darkened look to complement the black tourmaline crystal.
The pendant is attached from each side to a recycled sterling silver chain with a handmade clasp, and totals 18" in length.
The pendant is approximately 1.5" tall and just over 1.5" wide at its widest point. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
I handcrafted this special piece in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- black tourmaline crystal (mined in Maine by Laurie Lynn)
- spurrite (mined in the Tres Hermanas Mountains in New Mexico)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver pendant and clasp
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind necklace to you immediately.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.