Green Tourmaline Necklace
- Simple silver prongs embrace this beautiful green tourmaline crystal that I mined in Maine. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way, it is totally raw and natural in form and color. I hand fabricated its unique setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant.
This crystal is approximately 6x8mm and the pendant is approximately 25mm tall including the bail. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade hook and eye clasp. The hook is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING in the USA!
- green tourmaline (mined in Maine by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind necklace to you immediately! FREE SHIPPING in the USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.