- Wow - the Herkimer Diamond crystals standing out from the druzy on this piece are amazing. After mining this stunning piece in New York, I handcrafted the setting, including a shimmering halo around the crystal, in eco-friendly recycled Argentium sterling silver which is tarnish-resistant. I suspended this pendant on an 18" sterling silver chain, and handmade a hook and eye clasp for it as well.
The back of the pendant is stamped with "925" (to denote sterling silver) and the Beryllina hummingbird logo. The chain measures 18" long total, including the handmade Argentium sterling silver hook and eye clasp.
I handmade this necklace in my studio in MA. Ready to ship to you immediately!
- Herkimer Diamond druzy on dolomite limestone (mined by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this stunning necklace to you immediately!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.