- This amazing slice of petrified wood is from Arizona. I used eco-friendly recycled sterling silver to create its setting, and it hangs from an 18" recycled sterling silver chain.
The entire pendant measures approximately 2" from top to bottom. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" long including the handmade clasp. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in my studio in Massachusetts. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- petrified wood (from Arizona)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this amazing necklace to you immediately!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.