- This one-of-a-kind necklace features a captivating natural teal amazonite mined in East Haddam, Connecticut, paired with a gentle aqua-teal tourmaline gemstone from Maine. I created the entire pendant using recycled Argentium sterling silver (which is tarnish-resistant), and recycled sterling silver for the tourmaline setting. The silver in the pendant all has a lovely matte finish, juxtaposed with the shiny silver of the handwoven chain, which plays beautifully off of the sparkle of the tourmaline.
The removable handwoven chain is 16" and made with recycled fine silver. I made this chain from scratch, shaping and fusing each individual link using a 5000 year old jewelry-making technique. I then made the recycled sterling silver hook and eye clasp to keep the chain on securely. The chain is strong, yet feels very light and soft to the touch, and also looks lovely when worn alone: two necklaces in one!
The pendant measures approximately 2.25" from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant, and just over 1" at its widest part. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in Concord, MA.
- Amazonite (East Haddam, Connecticut)
- tourmaline (Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled sterling silver
- recycled fine silver chain
- Ready to ship this one-of-a-kind necklace to you immediately!
The display stone in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.