- A gorgeous and more elaborate take on my Herkimer necklace line for you - this uniquely crafted necklace features dynamic hammered silver circles and a stunning a Herkimer Diamond quartz crystal that I mined in New York state. This amazing crystal came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see. The crystal has not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. I hand fabricated the pendant and setting using recycled Argentium sterling silver, which is tarnish resistant. The hanging crystal swings between the sparkling circles.
The crystal is approximately 11x8mm and the pendant is approximately 40mm tall from the top of the bail to the bottom of the crystal. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" in length including handmade clasp. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver setting
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this amazing necklace to you immediately. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.