- Oxidized silver holding raw crystalline Herkimer Diamonds dangle from twinkling pink tourmaline gems mined in Maine. I mined the sparkly Herkimer quartz crystals in New York and I created these one of kind post earrings using recycled sterling silver. The amazing quartz crystals came directly out of the Earth with the beautiful facets and points that you see: the crystals have not been cut, polished, or treated in any way. The pink tourmaline from Maine has not been heat-treated or dyed, showing off a stunning natural pink color and that has been cut into gems with beautiful facets.
The Herkimer Diamond quartz crystals each measure approximately 7mm across. These recycled earrings are approximately 20mm (about 3/4") long. The earring posts extend out from behind the pink tourmaline settings, allowing the Herks to dangle below your earlobes.
Handmade in my studio in MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- pink tourmaline (mined in Maine)
- Herkimer Diamond quartz (mined in New York by Laurie Lynn)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver
- Ready to ship this exact pair of earrings to you immediately! FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.