Sold Out! -
- An intriguing azurite malachite mix from Arizona takes center stage in this show-stopping necklace. This azurite malachite has a naturally colorful and mysterious pattern of greens, blues. browns, and black, all created by nature herself. Paired with a stunning 2.25 carat smoky quartz mined in Maine, these stones are suspended among flowing twists in their handcrafted recycled Argentium sterling silver handmade settings.
A recycled fine silver chain completes the necklace, which I hand wove creating each individual link with a 5000 year old technique. I handcrafted all of the silverwork in this necklace and I hope that you enjoy its serenity.
The entire pendant portion of the necklace (including both stones and the twists on either side to where the chain attached) is just shy of 3" across. The azurite malachite stone is 43mm at its longest measurement. The faceted smoky quartz gem is 9mm across and 2.25 carats in weight. The total length of the necklace including the handwoven recycled fine silver chain and handmade hook and eye clasp is about 18.25", but hangs slightly shorter than a typical 18" chain because of the static pendant portion. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver).
Handmade in my studio in MA. Free shipping in the USA!
- azurite malachite mix (mined in Arizona, cut by a lapidary artist in Maine)
- smoky quartz (mined in Maine, cut by a lapidary artist in Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver (tarnish-resistant)
- recycled fine silver chain (tarnish-resistant)
- Ready to ship this stunning one-of-a-kind necklace to you immediately. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.