- WOW, this natural cluster of amethyst crystals from Deer Hill in Maine is absolutely amazing. I used eco-friendly recycled sterling silver to create its setting, and it hangs from an 18" recycled sterling silver chain. These crystals are truly beautiful. More pictures coming soon.
The entire pendant measures just under 2"from top to bottom. The recycled sterling silver chain is 18" long including the handmade clasp. The hook of the clasp is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver), as is the back of the pendant.
Handmade in my studio in Massachusetts. FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
- amethyst (mined in Deer Hill, Maine)
- recycled Argentium sterling silver
- recycled sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship this amazing necklace to you immediately!
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.