- I handmade a recycled sterling silver setting to encase a trio of sweetly colorful stones: a rough piece of blue tourmaline from Maine, a uniquely-cut pink tourmaline cabochon also from Maine, and a large green pebble from the Pacific Coast in California, believed to be quartzite. The necklace truly showcases the variety of rich colors naturally found in the geology of the east and west coasts of the United States.
The pendant is attached to a beautiful handwoven 18.5" recycled fine silver chain. I made this unique ball-in-loop chain from scratch, shaping and fusing each individual link. The chain is stunning, and adds even more uniqueness to this handmade necklace.
The pendant is 45mm long and 12mm wide at its widest point. The back of the pendant is stamped with the Beryllina hummingbird logo and "925" (to denote sterling silver). 18.5" handwoven chain including handmade hook and eye clasp.
Handmade in Concord, MA. FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
- blue and pink tourmaline (mined in Maine)
- quartzite (from California)
- recycled sterling silver
- recycled fine silver chain
- Ready to ship this one of a kind necklace to you immediately.
The display mineral in the photos is not included.
All gems and minerals in Beryllina jewelry are untreated, responsibly-sourced, and mined in the US. All precious metals are 100% recycled; all raw silver, gold, and platinum is sourced from a certified recycled refinery in Virginia.